Biz2Card.com is committed to protecting your privacy. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you will be identified when using biz2card.com, then you can rest assured that they will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this Policy at any time to comply with relevant laws and regulations and to ensure that your privacy is constantly protected while you use our services.
Please check this Policy from time to time to keep up to date with possible changes.
:: What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- your full name
- your contact information including your street address and email address
- information about your business
- your biography
- your profile image or logo
- your audio or video presentation
- your IP address including the country it is located in for security reasons and for processing statistics
- the technical specifications of your device which you use to access biz2card.com for processing statistics
:: What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- we may use the information for the purpose of your using our apps and services
- we may use the information for internal record keeping
- we may use the information in order to contact you as a user of biz2card.com and our services
- we may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you provided
- we may use the information to customize biz2card.com according to your interests and improve our products and services, partly or entirely
We are committed to ensuring the security of your data. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of data, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and management procedures to safeguard the data we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed in your device's storage. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
As soon as you give permission for a cookie to be stored on your device, that file is stored and helps analyze web traffic, or notifies you when you visit a particular website. Cookies allow web apps to respond to you as an individual. A web app can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website (biz2card.com). A cookie in no way gives us access to your device or any information about you other than the information you choose to share with us.
:: Links to other sites
Biz2Card may also contain links to other websites. Please note that once you click any of those links and leave biz2card.com, we are no longer responsible for the content and potential security issues of the website you're about to visit.
Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide during your visit to such websites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You need to be careful and look at the privacy statement that applies to the website in question.
:: Your personal information cannot be misused
Please pay attention to the following:
- we will not sell, distribute, give, lease or reveal your personal information to other companies, third parties or individuals under any circumstances or conditions
- your personal and all other data will be submitted only to the competent authorities of the Republic of Serbia for compliance with the law, if required by law
- biz2card.com may retain on a confidential basis any correspondence, information or data provided by you to biz2card.com in order to comply with legal or regulatory requirements and/or internal document retention policies, as well as: (i) e-mails and related attachments; and (ii) electronic files, each of which is automatically saved